Editorial: The [Not So] Secret Garden - Sensible Stylista

Editorial: The [Not So] Secret Garden

Pumped to share yet another dressy look with you guys!  I partnered up with the fabulous Jared Wolfe again for my latest because he's hella talented and all sorts of awesomesauce.  I styled a classic going-out ensemble for y'all for today's OOTD.
I got this elegant & (very) comfortable dress at Amiclubwear a while back.  I love simple LBDs because they're like blank canvases - can I get a woot woot for accessories - begging to be adorned.  I styled it with bold statement earrings from JWholesale and a beautiful choker from Trollbeads.  They released three gorgeous charms that go with it so feel free to go cray.  

I went with the pearl charm for today's post, but I'll be showing y'all more very soon so stay tuned. BTW, their new winter collection is seriously goals - if you haven't checked it out yet, you need to STAT!  OH, and one more thing, I wrote a post on finding the perfect LBD a while back.  If you missed it, you can access it here.
 A closer look at my fabulous choker!
 Other fabulous LBDs for your browsing pleasure:


Dress:  c/o Amiclubwear (splurge) || Necklace:  c/o Trollbeads || Shoes:  Qupid (similar) || Earrings:  JWholesale

9 comments

  1. Simple, beautiful look. All great shots of you. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful, great styling and cool high heels.
    Share your designs on my blog.
    Greetings and welcome to me.
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty look. I love your dress.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures and outfit! I like your blog and I'll be happy if we start to follow each other!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice outfit! I like the black heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The choker is very nice,.. You look fabulous,..

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos and outfit !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete