Find of the Day: The Fringe Burgundy Dress - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Fringe Burgundy Dress

Hey guys, if you love fringe as much as I do, you'll absolutely adore today's find of the day! I discovered this gem while browsing, you guessed it, ASOS.  It was on sale at the time for like $65 (originally  $386) so I copped it quickly.  Since then, the price has (very unfortunately) increased to $123, but I'm sure it'll go down again soon.  I recommend "saving it for later" to keep an eye on the price!
This fabulous dress is made of 100% polyester, but it looks and feels just like suede.  If you want to make a super fashionable statement at a cool event or special occasion, pick this baby up STAT!  The fringe skirt and lace-up front ooze streetstyle star.  It's definitely pricey, but it's a unique and high-quality piece that's well worth the $$$. I own it in size S, and it fits true to size, but if you're worried about fit, just buy two at once.  ASOS offers free shipping + returns so if something doesn't work out, you can just send it back.  

NOTE: this is definitely a fall piece so keep that in mind when purchasing it.  You see that half-smile/half-scowl I'm sportin'?  It's because I snapped this picture in 95 degree weather so I'm sweating like a donkey in heat, ha!  In all seriousness though, let me know if you have any questions regarding this dress.  I'm here for y'all so just shoot me a comment or message.  For those of you interested, you can purchase this dress HERE!  If this dress doesn't tickle your fancy, here are some other fabulous options for your browsing pleasure (varying price points):


4 comments

  1. thats such a gorgeous dress, wine color looks lovely on you
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Love the color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the bag !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete