Summer Stripes - Sensible Stylista

Summer Stripes

Alright guys, I'm guessing by now y'all know that I spent my June in Korea. During my time there, I bought tons of stuff for friends, but only got ONE thing for myself. Now, don't get me wrong - I seriously wanted to buy, well, everything I came across, but I practiced serious self-control and only copped this top!  I picked it up at Doota - an amazing fashion-forward mall at Dongdaemun.  I had so much fun browsing there.  Their entire first floor featured the clothing of high-end Korean designers so that was really cool! If you ever find yourself in S. Korea, you MUST go.  I swear to god, if I had an endless bank account, I would've bought one of everything.

Anywho, I fell head-over-heels in love with this long, striped top.  It's simple yet damn stylish!  The piece is super lightweight (think linen-ish material) which makes it perfect for summer.  For today's OOTD, I paired it with a simple white tank & shorts. To finish off the look, I threw on my favorite distressed boots and carried my go-to YSL crossbody for a pop of print.  

Tank:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet || Shorts:  Aeropostale || Bag:  YSL || Boots:  Nine West

3 comments

  1. Loving the long shirt !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fan of strips - you rocked it!

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete