Sensible Stylista x Madden Girl: Part 1 - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Madden Girl: Part 1

I'm super excited to partner up with Madden Girl (via Kohl's) today on Sensible Stylista.  I am completely and utterly obsessed with my new wedge boots.  They're so warm and comfy, and as a plus, they go with everything. The tassel zipper's the cherry on top.  If you're looking for new winter shoes, you need to check these babies out STAT.  If you don't have a Kohl's near you, no worries! They're available online - clicky here to purchase.  Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.  I'm always happy to hear from y'all!
Anywho, I styled my boots with an oversized poncho from Gap (available here).  I skipped tights today, but if you want, you can throw on leggings for extra warmth. This piece is beyond chic - think designer quality. It's made of a wool and polyester blend so it's super soft, and it has wide arm openings, side vents, and contrast ribbon throughout.  Note: it's only available in "one size."  For your reference, I'm 5'5 and about 118 lbs.  I personally like the fit, but if you're super petite, this may be too big for you! You should try it on though!  Just order it.  Their return policy's awesome so you have nothing to lose.  If it doesn't work out, just print out a return label and send it back free of charge!
 A close-up shot of my boots!
One last shot for you guys before I leave you!  How do you guys feel about ponchos - are they a do or a dont?

Just in case you guys want to shop my look:



6 comments

  1. i love everything about this outfit
    new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that poncho is uber cute!!! xx http://lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun collab! I really love this look - your necklace is so gorgeous!

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Esqido lashes (35$)
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI big K , LOOKING VERY VERY BEAUTIFULL ...

    ReplyDelete