Luxe | Blvd - Sensible Stylista

Luxe | Blvd

I can't wait to tell you guys all about today's OOTD!  I've partnered up with Luxe | Blvd on Sensible Stylista to feature a fun, trendy look for y'all.  For those of you unfamiliar with the brand, let me give you some background.  LB's a specialty boutique who's mission is to celebrate and unify women's fashion by promoting confidence, innovation, and essence in all sizes!  They carry fashion-forward trends (sizes 2-24) that cater to the wants and needs of all. Lucky for you guys, they're currently offering an awesome promo - when you share your checkout cart items on FB or twitter, you get an extra 20% off (!!!!!) Also - not that you need any more incentive - they offer free priority shipping on all US orders.
Onto today's ensemble.  I centered my look around my new infiniti cardi - available here for $34.99. This top is a serious must-have IMHO!  I literally got this in the mail a couple weeks ago, and I've already worn it out several times.  What can I say? I'm a sucker for unique designs! Anywho, since it's still fairly warm out, I paired my new top with a high-waisted skirt to create a makeshift dress. However, this top would look absolutely amazing dressed down with jeans.  The knit's loose so it's super comfortable to wear.  Also, for those of you wondering, I'm wearing a size small.
I accessorized with a fun clutch to spice things up!  This fabulous bag is available here in three other color combinations: yellow/black, blue/black, and coral/black.  
A close-up shot of my heels (available here for $29.99) - yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about my shoe game today!  They're the perfect mix of sporty and chic, and they go with everything because they're nude.  They're also easy to wear because of their velcro straps - I'm just going to be real and admit that shoe clasps piss me off sometimes, ha.  FYI, these babies fit true to size!  Oh, and on another note, Luxe | Blvd's currently having a $29.99 shoe sale on their facebook page.  You can (very conveniently) shop their store HERE on FB under the "Shop Now" tab.
Shoes:  c/o Luxe Blvd ($29.99) || Skirt:  BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet  (similar) || Top:  c/o Luxe Blvd ($34.99) || Clutch:  c/o Luxe Blvd ($34.99) 

9 comments

  1. interesting set:) nice bag:) swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt & shoes!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. juat love the outfit
    Have a great day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything in this outfit! The colour, the prints, the style! Too bad they don't ship overseas.

    xx
    Yvonne
    tellmeyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your smileeeeee, it makes me happy! Hehe. I love the top and especially the clutch, such geometry! Beautiful outfit, by the way! Don't you just loathe it when you get shoes online that are in your size but then they fit so weirdly! =O xx

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie ! It's been so long and I hope you still remember me :)
    Love your outfit and you hair are gorgeous

    Come over my new web whenever you have time
    http://www.kikiliciouss.com
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and the outfit is lovely as usual

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete