Find of the Day: The Brooke Open Shoulder Top ($32) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Brooke Open Shoulder Top ($32)

Stoked to tell you guys about today's find!  This fab open shoulder top (available HERE) from Pretty & Chic Boutique is a serious must-have.  The crochet lace detailing is super pretty, and the cutouts are on point!  I don't normally like baring my shoulders - I'm self conscious about my arms, don't judge me - but this top is too cute to pass up.  Oh, and FYI: $32 for the sweater + FREE SHIPPING.
I also really like the material.  It  feels really nice against my skin - it's 55% rayon and 45% polyester.   The top's available in three sizes online: small, medium, and large.  I've included some additional shots below for your convenience!
 A closer look at the crochet detailing...
 An obligatory back shot...
I love that you can dress this top up AND down.  It also transitions well season to season.  What do you guys think?  Yea or nay?  Would you purchase this piece?  On another note, how do you feel about this series?

1 comment