The Tuxedo Blazer - Sensible Stylista

The Tuxedo Blazer

ERMERGERD BOWS!  I'm totes in love with my new pencil skirt from Pin Up Darling.  I can't get over how adorable it is!  I am biased though.  I'll pretty much love anything with bows, ha!  I even have a pinterest board called, "Bows, Bows, Bows" *grins* Anywho, I styled the fab piece with a sleeveless polka-dot tank from Design History.  To finish off the look, I threw on a tuxedo blazer from H&M for polish.
I couldn't resist wearing these gold statement earrings!  They're available on the Blackfive site for $10.  I'd cop them stat if I were you *grins*
Here's a shot of my look sans blazer...

Skirt:  c/o Pin Up Darling ($42.95)
Blouse:  c/o Design History
Blazer:  H&M
Earrings:  c/o Black Five ($9.99)

PS.  I'm currently hosting a US giveaway with AMICLUBWEAR to win a $50 gift card.

4 comments