I'm all about casual cool today on Sensible Stylista. I've been obsessed with vests as of late so I was stoked to find this striped gem at the BCBG factory outlet. For my OOTD, I styled it with a simple white tee and high-waisted jean shorts for a classic look. To finish off my look, I threw on beige ankle boots and accessorized with a BAMF pendant necklace.
I'm super excited to unbox my Happy Rebel package for you guys today on Sensible Stylista. I'm a huge fan of subscription services so I was thrilled (to say the least) when Johanna, the owner of HR, reached out and asked me to review her parcel. I'm pumped to tell you guys all about my new goodies, but I want to share a bit more about HR first. They're a socially responsible company dedicated to helping those in need. They donate 10% of each season's profits to charities that help women and children around the globe including those who fight sex trafficking, violence against women, and extreme poverty. Each box includes an explanation of the featured nonprofit - this seasons' is Room to Read. To learn more about their efforts, click here.
1. Marlyn Schiff's Necklace ($78) - A must-have for all statement jewelry lovers. This chunky chain necklace is everything and more! This piece adds just the right amount of edge to any and every ensemble. Style it with a sexy LBD for a glam GNO or wear it with a casual getup to elevate your style tenfold.
2. Eylure Lashes ($8) - These are beyond cute! I absolutely love the way Eylure blinged these babies out. You'll get a natural, roughed up effect from these high quality layered-lashes - think chunky and dense. Also, lash adhesive is included so no need to worry about purchasing glue!
3. Arbotique Designs' Rings ($12) - If you want to spice up your hand party, throw on these simple mid-finger rings STAT. You can stack 'em or wear them solo - don't be afraid to experiment with different looks since fit will vary from person to person! Note: Jen Nelson, the creator behind Arbotique Designs, is socially responsible so her line is totally eco-friendly. She uses recycled sterling silver and 14k gold to create pieces that are affordable yet stand the test of time.
4. Essie Polish ($8) - This blue-black nail polish is the epitome of cool! Look effortlessly stylish by painting your nails with the latest on-trend matte finish. Free of DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde - wear this without topcoat for best results. For those of you looking for this in-stores, it's called "Spun in Luxe" from the Cashmere Matte collection - available here.
5. Deux Lux Croc Embossed Vegan Clutch ($58) - Hands down, my fave piece in this box! This clutch is the perfect size - it carries all of my essentials which is crucial for a fun night out with frands. This beautiful bag was crafted by mother-daughter duo, Fati Mahdavi & Sara Naghedi. Their pieces are available in boutiques and stores across the world, and their designs have been featured in press worldwide (from Oprah to Instyle).
That's it folks! For a flat $100, you're getting a carefully curated box with goodies worth $164+. What do you guys think of HR? What's your favorite piece in this box? Also, I'll be styling the Deux Lux clutch very soon so make sure y'all keep an eye out!
I'm very excited to share today's outfit post with you guys - it's another super casual look. As I'm sure y'all can tell, I've been really into graphic tops as of late. This fabulous tank (courtesy of Luciana) is perfect for everyday wear! Pair it with high-waisted shorts and printed boots for an effortlessly stylish warm-weather look.
I'm completely and utterly obsessed with my Covry sunnies. In my (very humble) opinion, every girl should have a stylish pair of mirrored shades - to read more about them, check out my article, "4 Sunglasses Every Fashionista Should Own."